Project iEngage - What's happening
- PWMS is exploring Moodle as another way to share curriculum with students and families.
- There is a easy way to share your presentations with students. Presentation.io... It's not just for Yale and Stanford anymore.
- CK-12 keeps getting better! Check out what they are offering now on the PWMS page.
- Click here to see the curricular/technology alignment at PWMS.
- An organized way to find useful apps and websites used by classroom teachers at HOTL is being created. Click on the HOTL tab to find out more!
- Create class graphics using Pic Collage (PWMS).
- A simplified search engine for elementary students: KIDREX!
- Check out the new information posted about Heart of the Lakes Elementary's use of learning apps in grade level class rooms and PLC's under the new HOTL tab.
- New website offers possible creative mix between Socrative and Nearpod. Infuse Learning at PWMS.
- New Trading Card App information for PWMS iPad Carts, including student examples.
- New Point for Teachers on How to Flip Your Classroom with iPads using Explain Everything, Educreations, & ShowMe!
- Here we go teachers. Time to organize your email into a smart classroom. 4 videos to help organize your Inbox, file emails, create email distribution lists are now available. Check out Points for Teachers under Perham High School.
- This week under the PWMS Blog, check out recommended websites from the 2012 TIES conference. There is something here for everybody!
- This week under Perham High School Blog we will be posting Ties 2012 Tech Tips, Tricks & More......
- New Music Apps for iPad from the Ties Conference - Check it out under Apps & More!
- Check out this week's feature in the EOT Focus highlighting Student Creation in the math classroom at PHS. You can also check out under new blog post under Perham High School about how Educreation is being used to flip the classroom with student creation.
- Teachers - 2 new videos on how to make sure your Moodle settings are correct and how to have students upload files-under the Points for Teachers.
- Science & Math Students - a video teaching you how to do data analysis using a trendline (science lingo) or regression line (math lingo) is now available under Points for Students.
- Teachers & Students at PHS - Check out blog posts under Perham High School about a Microsoft Solution for iPads and an App that will keep and with and protect all your passwords!
- Teachers & Students at PWMS - Check out blog posts under Prairie Wind Middle School about using Google Forms, Quizlet, and other great teacher web resources and iPad Apps.
Click on the button above, for a news story about Project iENGAGE:
high school tech integrationists
Jeff Morris and Dr. Sandra Wieser-Matthews are tech integrationist at Perham High School. They are assisting and instructing teachers, students and parents with the implementation of iPads at our high school. Our school adopted a one-to-one initiative at the beginning of the 2012-13 academic school year. Dr. Sandra Wieser-Matthews is also the Speech teacher in the English Department and Head Speech Coach at PHS. Jeff Morris also teaches mathematics (A.P. Calculus & Algebra), is the Head Cross Country Coach for Boys and Girls, and also serves as Assistant in Track and Field for girls and boys.
MIDDLE SCHOOL TECH INTEGRATIONIST
Deanna Kovash is technology integrationist at Prairie Wind Middle School. She, along with the staff, are working on implementing the use of iPad carts into each of the grade levels (5-8). The iPad initiative was passed in 2011 and five carts are currently being used in each of the grade level houses as well as a cart for the Allied team and individual iPads for the Special Education classrooms.
Deanna has been teaching Eighth grade for 18 years in the Perham School District.
Heart Of the Lakes Elementary Tech Integrationists
Deanna Kovash from PWMS and Jeff Morris from PHS are also working with students and staff at Heart of the Lakes Elementary School. They are working with the staff to integrate technology-based skills and projects into elementary curriculum. In the fall of 2011, HOTL implemented an iPad initiative. The initiative allows one cart of 30 iPads to be available for each grade level and one cart to be shared among the specialists at the school.